Rukmini Devi Institute of Advanced Studies Invites original research work for the International Conference on “Disruptive Technologies: The Path Ahead- 2023”.
Guidelines for Abstract & Paper Submission
Guidelines for Abstract
Abstract must include a clear indication of the purpose of research, research methodology, major results, implications and key references. The author(s) should clearly mention under what area of interest of the conference the abstract is to be included. They should adhere to the following: Length: 200 words excluding title/cover page and references Font: Times New Roman Font Size: 12 points Spacing: 1.5 Title pages: Title, author(s), affiliation(s), and contact details.
Guidelines for Paper
The electronic version of the paper must include a clear indication of the purpose of research, objectives, research methodology, major results, implications, and key references. They should adhere to the following:
- One electronic version of the manuscript in MS Word format should be submitted via E-mail to the conveners of the conference at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manuscript should be of 2500-4000 words approximately, excluding tables, graphs & charts.
- All text should be in 1.5 line space with 1-inch margins on all the sides on A4 size paper using the Font Times New Roman of size 12.
- The first page of the manuscript should have the title of the paper, name of the author(s), organizational affiliation, complete mailing address, phone number, fax number and E- mail address. Please do not indicate author name, affiliation, or any other such information in the manuscript elsewhere.
- Second page of manuscript should have the abstract of 200 words.
- All tables, charts, and graphs should be placed on appropriate place, and numbered continuously in Arabic numerical as referred to in the text. The sources, wherever necessary, should be mentioned at the bottom.
- Last page of the manuscript must have a brief autobiographical sketch of the author(s), about 100 words.
- References should be arranged in alphabetical order and as per the APA (American Psychological Association) Guidelines.
Presentation of Papers
The review committee will review the abstract and full paper. Only those abstract along with full research paper approved by the review committee will be selected for presentation in the Conference. One copy of the abstract along with full research paper in Microsoft Word should reach to the convener of the conference by February 25, 2018. The electronic copy should be mailed to email@example.com. Author(s) will be notified of acceptance by March 5, 2018.All the accepted papers will be presented in the Conference. The corporate / academicians / research scholars can present their papers through a power-point presentation.
Publication of Papers
Selection of papers for publication will be based on double blind review. The selected papers will be published in Conference Proceedings with ISBN by a renowned International Publisher. Institute is in the process of approval and consent is awaited. Other papers may be published in the well-renowned RDIAS Journal, “Effulgence” – a biannual double blind review Journal, ISSN: 0972-8058 (Print) 2456-6675 (Online) listed in UGC Approved Journals and J-Gate.
Submission of Abstract
January 31, 2018
Acceptance of Abstract
February 4, 2018
Submission of Full Paper
February 25, 2018
Acceptance of Full Paper
March 5, 2018
April 12 & 13, 2018