Disruptive Technology or Innovation or Advancement in technologies that will transform life, business, and the global economy, is taken seriously by business ventures and professionals. A disruptive technology, which refers innovations in the field of business administration, is one that displaces an established methods or technology and shakes up the industry or a ground-breaking product that creates a completely new industry, market and value network. The industries are going to change the way they operate. GPS, Artificial Intelligence, Digital Marketing, Digital HRM and Crypto currency are some of the examples. The conference will provide an opportunity to connect, exchange and network with global and local experts as well as industry leaders on disruptive technologies and innovations.
- Bring together leading Academicians, Corporates, Researchers and Research Scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on the theme of the Conference.
- Knowledge sharing by participants about recent developments in the area of Disruptive Technologies.
- Enhance knowledge of participants.
- Provides a platform to all the participants for networking and collaboration in further research initiatives.
Sub Themes of the Conference
- The New Wave of Fintech: The End of Banking?
- Beyond Crypto Currency: New Blockchain Technology for Banking.
- Predictive Analytics: The way to Predict Business.
- Innovations in Investment Banking and Corporate Finance and Financial Markets.
- Digital Banking: The way for future Banking
- E-wallets/UPI: Future of Banking
- GST: Game Changer in Indirect Taxation System
- Millennials as Customers: In Tech we Trust.
- Customer Engagement and Human Centered Design in Digital World.
- Personalized, data-driven disruptive marketing : New Norm
- Digital Marketing: New place for customer
- Digital Detox: Shift from online to offline
- Reverse Logistics
- Marketing Analytics
- Collaborative Marketing: Reducing Competition
Human Resource Management
- Digital Leadership: New Way of Leading.
- Social Network: As a New Ecosystem for professional.
- HR Analytics: Explosion of Growth.
- Employee Engagement and HR Technology Innovations.
- Digital HRM
- New Rule of the Game: Partnership Instead of Competition
- Transparency: The Mantra for Successful Business
- Mobile: The Emerging Dominant Platform.
- Effect of Disruptive Technologies on Global Economy.
- E-wallet for Exporters: Feasibility of Implementation
- Is IT ready for Disruptive Innovations?
- Software Project management Practices in New Era
- Cyber Crime challenges hooked with Web Services
- Network technologies and Social networking: Mobile Disruptive Platform
- Big Data
- Cloud Computing
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Business Intelligence
|First Author||Per Additional|
|Author Corporate/Academician||Rs 3000||Rs 2000|
|Research Scholar||Rs 2000||Rs 1500|
|Student||Rs 1000||Rs 1000|
The last date for the registration is March 9, 2018. The registration fees can be paid either through Online Transfer / Cheque / DD in favor of Rukmini Devi Institute of Advanced Studies Payable at New Delhi.
Details for Online Fund Transfer:
A/C Name: Rukmini Devi Institute of Advanced Studies
A/C Number: 0649010100018152
Bank Name: Punjab National Bank, Madhuban Chowk, Rohini, Delhi
IFSC Code: PUNB0456300